BEEFCAKES CAPE TOWN – For the Coolest Cocktails. Hottest Staff. Fab Drag Shows and the Burgers aren’t bad either
For the best burgers in Cape Town – Beefcakes is as famous for its selection of delicious beefcakes as it is for its beefcakes of the hunky kind, making it the party venue of choice for distinctive social celebrations
How it works
From the moment you arrive at Beefcakes, you’ll be welcomed by open (and pleasantly muscular) arms as your hunky Beefcake leads you to your table. Once you’re seated, the drinks start flowing and the meals come out – that’s when the real fun begins.
We host nightly drag shows featuring interactive performances, comedic banter and risqué musical numbers that will leave you and your entourage in stitches. After that, what’s left to do but enjoy a body shot off a Beefcake’s abs (how many can say they’ve done that?) and party the night away.
When all is said and done – the show at Beefcakes offers a contagious experience you won’t soon forget.
Planning a Bachelorette Party?
And if there’s one thing we know, it’s how to throw a party! Bachelor and bachelorette parties, birthday celebrations, girls night out dinners, divorce parties or for those ‘just-for-the-heck-of-it’ nights – any occasion, any size, any excuse, we’ve got it covered.
Add some Beefcakes sparkle to your night and share the party spirit with our Dinner Theatre. Now you can have your cake and drink it too in one of the best party destinations in Cape Town.
Weekend Dinner Theatre includes
Our classic Beefcakes Burger (with your choice of Beef, Chicken or Veg patty) served with French Fries, side salad and a selection of 5 mouth-watering toppings for you to pick and choose at will.
Cover charge for the Drag Show spectacular, featuring one of our dazzling resident queens (not a sequin spared)
R275 p/p (plus a 10% service fee)
You are more than welcome to add starter platters, desserts, drinks and coffees on the night and will be allowed to decorate your party table to your heart’s content. Doors open at 7pm and you must be seated no later than 7:30pm in order to get your food and drinks before the show starts.
The strict and serious bit
- Loud games or disruption of any kind to the regular proceedings of the restaurant is prohibited. We also do not allow any soliciting of tips, dares or disturbance to any other table in the restaurant.
- Due to Health & Safety Restrictions, no outside catering is permitted.
- A R150pp show ticket payment will be required to secure your weekend booking. Payment must be received within one week of making this reservation. Show tickets are non-refundable.The remaining R125 will be charged to your bill on the night.
- A service fee of 10% is added to the final bill at the end of the night however you are always welcome to tip more if you find your waiter completely irresistible!
- We cannot provide split bills. One bill will be presented to each table booked.
- *Packages and prices are subject to change without notice
Get the ultimate drag dining experience at Beefcakes
We’re Famous, honey!
Beefcakes has been privileged enough to be featured in some of Cape Town’s most influential dining publications and has received some glowing reviews from the up-and-coming blogging community.